As a specialist HV Services Provider for over 25 years, Powertech fully understands the critical role that a structured HV asset management framework and strategy have in achieving overall HV facilities/network reliability and safety.
HV Asset maintenance execution is only one phase in the Asset Management Cycle. To fully optimise the management of HV Assets and your facilities, it is essential to implement a closed loop approach.
- Create the correct maintenance campaigns by determining the most appropriate maintenance approach for each asset type: reactive, preventative, predictive, proactive.
- Execute activities and campaigns in an effective and repeatable manner - develop Standard Work Procedures (SWPs) / Program Maintenance (PM) work instructions.
- Capture maintenance inspection and test data and provide real time asset and plant health performance reporting (Powertech – Onexus HV Asset Management System).
- Analyse captured data/trend data by asset and groups of like assets, and conduct root cause failure analysis.
- Recommend PM frequency optimisation, reduce maintenance costs, extend asset lifecycle and improve overall facilities/network safety and reliability.
- Shift from ‘time based’ to ‘condition based’ maintenance for critical assets.
- Update regularly and improve maintenance campaigns based on analysis and lessons learnt.
Powertech HV Asset Engineers can work with you to perform a detailed gap analysis of your current HV asset management approach and provide the strategy, plan, tools, processes, procedures, equipment and resources in order to close the gap and fully optimise your HV facilities/network.
The benefit of this approach is that existing client processes and procedures are utilised to reduce implementation costs and maximise the return on investment timeframe; without compromising the safety of people and reliability of plant by utilising and aligning industry best practice asset management principles and techniques.
Our Engineers will work with you to co-create and deliver an Asset Management Strategy with due consideration to operational and budgetary constraints.
The HV Electrical Engineering team from Powertech Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Services are leaders in the assessment of HV asset maintenance requirements and are available to lead this critical initiative for you or with you.
It is necessary to develop a customised solution for clients so Powertech recommends further discussions with client’s teams to determine a fit for purpose Asset Management Strategy solution and practical long-term investment plan.
An investment in a long-term HV asset management strategy will provide long-term gains and greatly reduce the high costs of downtime and lost production and provide full visibility of your HV asset/plant health at the touch of a button.
Powertech Services is a business unit of Present Group; our business units include:
Specialist high voltage and low voltage asset testing and commissioning services in project or maintenance environments.
Onsite and offsite inspection, testing and calibration of electrical, pressure, temperature, torque, PPE and dimensional equipment.