Congratulations to the Powertech Engineering Services team who have recently been awarded a variety of Electrical Studies from both current and new customers proving that many are embracing a quieter period in the economic cycle to ensure the safety and integrity of people, plant, and compliance to electrical safety regulations.
Powertech’s Electrical Engineering Services division are passionate about being a trusted advisor and solving our client’s problems across a full range of sectors from Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Renewable Energy, Rail, Defence and Marine.
Our team of professional electrical engineers are instrumental in meeting our clients engineering requirements and exceeding their expectations on value.
Whether it is technical support, a tailored engineering solution, power system analysis studies or optimisation of current assets the team is ready to assist you.
Power System Analysis Studies:
- - Protection Coordination Studies
- - Load Flow Analysis Studies
- - Short Circuit Analysis Studies
- - Harmonic Analysis Studies
- - Motor Starting Analysis Studies
- - Transient Stability and Fault Recovery Studies
- - Arc Flash Studies
- - Earthing Design Analysis Studies
- - Lightning Protection and Insulation Coordination Analysis Studies
The Engineering Team have access to the latest in power system modelling and analysis tools including ETAP, Power-Factory and SKM.
- - Consulting Services
- - Contingency Analysis Studies
- - Economic Feasibility Studies
- - Technical Feasibility Studies
- - FEED and Detailed Engineering Design
- - Protection and Metering Scheme Design and Upgrades
- - Relay Configuration and Settings
- - Commissioning and Test Plan development
- - QA/QC documentation
- - Asset Reliability Engineering
- - Asset Management (trend data analysis via AMS)
- - Scope of Work and Project Framing
- - Regulatory Standards review and advice