The Fluke Cable IQ qualification tester is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. This Ethernet network cable tester gives even the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support, quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure.
The kit includes:
- Cable IQ main unit with remote adapter,
- Cable IQ Reporter software CD,
- IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe,
- Remote IDs #2-7,
- (2) RJ45-RJ45 patch cord,
- USB cable,
- coax ‘F’ push-on adapter,
- 75-ohm coax patch cord,
- RJ45/11 universal coupler,
- RJ11-RJ11 patch cord,
- owners CD and quick start guide,
- (4) AA batteries,
- test accessory soft pouch,
- duffel style bag.
To inquire about your test and measurement equipment hire needs, please contact us on 1300 736 292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.